After installing the sendmail-cf package. the process of setting up a relay to your corporate mail host is pretty simple.
1. Add or modify in /etc/mail/sendmail.mc define(`SMART_HOST', `your-smtp-server')
2. Shutdown down sendmail service by issuing /sbin/service sendmail stop
3. Issue "m4 /etc/mail/sendmail.mc > /etc/mail/sendmail.cf"
4. Startup Sendmail Service /sbin/service sendmail start
This will setup a non Authenticated sendmail relay for messages to go out of your box.
To Setup Aliases you need to go thru the following
1. edit the /etc/aliases
2. Find the line "Person who gets roots email"
3. Add email address
4. run "newaliases" command to rebuild the aliases database
This will ensure that all mail that the ODA boxes generate will be routed to your inbox. Initially Logwatch si setup OTB and you shoud get a logwatch email/server everyday.